Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello Lovely Cup of Tea....

I am drinking tea for the first time in weeks, months even. Tea. The drink of sages, poets, and philosophers. The drink that soothes; the drink that seems to connote comtemplation, peacefulness, and calm.

As opposed to coffee of course, the drink that I have been virtually SUBSISTING on these past few weeks. Coffee: the drink of the frazzled, stressed, over-extended,  and sleepless masses. The pick-me-up that lets you hang your tired self on a hook to prevent it from crashing to the floor in slumber.

Yeah. I'm drinking tea, because there is nothing left to do with this show now except sit in the booth, hit "go", and watch the actors fly higher and higher each night.

My only wish now is for an audience.


1 comment:

  1. I'VE now read your blog Kim!, that's right, every word of every post since December. There!

    Really, if I'd known how tormented you were in Feb, I would've called more to inquire after your sanity, but alas I don't think you would have had the time to visit...

    Anyhow, it sounds like you've done a fabulous job bringing this show together and I wouldn't expect anything less of you.

    This would be one of those (few, admittedly) times when I wish I still lived in Calgary, so that I might see this show!

    I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete